Saturday, December 4, 2010

Treatment 2

I am a 26 year old who lives in Louisville, KY.  I was diagnosed with hodgkin's lymphoma in October of 2010.  This came as a complete shock to me as I have been healthy and have no history of lymphoma in my family.  I have been blessed with a Christian family and strong faith to help guide me through this process.  I am nervous about what is to come and curious to see what God has in store for me.

Yesterday, Friday, was my second treatment and I am nervous to see how the next week goes.  The week after treatment number 1 was very rough.  I have been pretty tired all day today and trying to push through to get things done, but being so tired it makes it very difficult.
The most amazing part of this whole experience is the support I have received from so many people.  I have received emails, texts, phone calls, and cards from so many people, most I know but some I do not.  I have heard of people praying for me from all over the country.  God is using this to help guide me but also change the lives of people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment